- Profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
- Achieve stated gross margin targets as a percentage of sales.
- Approach the sales process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer centric selling skills and tools, such as use of scorecards, business reviews, EVE tools, high/wide/deep, 5 warning signs, prospecting & new account calls, development of a robust sales funnel, collecting ARs, avoidance of bad debts, cross selling, and effective CRM system management.
- Establish, track, and close new business targets consistent with short- and long-term objectives at designated accounts within the territory.
- Develop contact matrix and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and project facilitators.
- Develop, execute and manage sales plans, sales budgets, and expense budgets.
- Establish account development plans and network resources up, down and across both the customer's organization and company.
- Develop account relationships, identify opportunities and capture service opportunities at strategic accounts within assigned geography or industry.
- Coordinate closely with regional sales teams as well as collaborating with the technical area as necessary to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solutions selling to targeted accounts.
- Monitor the competition to better understand issues and threats and develop plans to eliminate barriers.
- Negotiate customer contracts and value packages to insure an acceptable return on company resources invested.
- Participate in strategy development, help position the business and develop the offer.
- Develop written Account Plans for top three strategic accounts including metrics to define annualized sales potential at each account.
- Manage strategic relationships, cultivate new alliances, and monitor competitive activity.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Plastic Technology, Chemistry or related Science and Engineering degree. Engineering/Business Administration or related field
- Minimal 7 years Direct sales experience in plastic packaging or chemical industrial sales products experience is of advantage.
- Good analytical skills and able to identify business opportunities.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able to work up-country (some time).
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr.Norachat Wungpingchai - Sr. Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 086-3834349