You will be onboarded by an experienced Manager who will help you to further refine your sales skills and techniques
You will be instrumental in further developing and increasing our Direct Sales in the region.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming leads and inquiries, engaging prospective clients, and moving them further down the sales funnel.
- Demonstrate creativity and proactivity by continuing to improve upon existing sales processes and channels.
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team to assist in finalizing sales opportunities.
- Work to build up expertise over relevant insurance products to maintain a high sales performance.
- Grow and maintain a strong relationship with existing clients and support the referral business model
- Monitor users' feedback on the online sales platform and communicate frequently with the quality assurance team for improvement recommendations.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- Excellent English
- Experience in Sales or strong desire to convince
- Social network management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Knowledge of the General Insurance landscape in Thailand
- Exposure to and understanding of the expatriate community is a plus
- Eager to learn, creative and proactive
- Open-minded, multicultural approach (having lived abroad is a plus)
- Passion to win, can-do attitude, enthusiasm, with a strong motivation to contribute and succeed.
- Goal-oriented, empathetic, and customer-centric
- Demonstrate team spirit, hardcore competitor
- Ethical, trustworthy, and committed to the mission of Company
What we offer:
- More than a job you will get opportunities for growth and progression
- The environment that you are joining is tech-driven, creative and dynamic
- You will be working regionally for six countries in the region
- You will be joining a young and diverse team of professionals
- With a comprehensive set of benefits including, health insurance and a competitive reward scheme