Responsibilities: This role is responsible for leading and executing profitable growth strategies and actions plans to deliver recruit new channel distributors and acquisition of new accounts to address gap in identified market opportunities together with regional functional leaders (i.e. Innovation, Operations, Finance, HR, IT and Supply Chain) to achieve overall organization's objectives. In addition, this role would have to liaise with multi-discipline team including support functions, to delight our external stakeholders.
- Manage sales and opportunity pipeline, analyses market trends and recommend sales plans to address accordingly.
- Negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities and recommend relevant products for those opportunities, focusing on longer life cycles for customers.
- Evaluate partner distributor sales performance for the assigned segments and recommend improvements.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements, with guidance from Product Line Manager to channel distributors and/or target end users.
- Provide market intelligence reports for head office.
- Assist in joint execution with marketing on targeted marketing events not limited to industry trade shows, technical day, road show.
- Bachelor's degree, must have engineering background, preferred mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in commercial sales (B2B / Distributors) within fluid power/hydraulic market at national level, with good fluid power product knowledge.
- Display proactiveness / reliability / integrity
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written in English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.th.com
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349.