- The representative of sale functions with customer, Sale order, Sale satisfaction.
- Manage and issue schedule sale plan with new customer.
- Issue the customer database, Credit limit and list of contact.
- Issue the quotation and update a price before trading.
- Develop and maintain the circulation.
- Estimate the raw material with supplier.
- Issue and update part master with customer.
- Follow up and deliver with customer agreement.
- Issue the claim order (NCR) and solve the problem in case customer claim.
- Make good relationship with customer and customer satisfaction with company.
- Coordinate and manage raw material with warehouse section.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English communication.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Administrative Business or related field.
- Male or Female
- Age 25- 35 Year old
- Over experience 1-3 years of working in Sale, Import-Export, Customer Service, Purchase.
- Ability to relationship building, Good coordinator.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.