• Implements full cycle SAP projects / roll-outs / enhancements.
• Act as BI & BW area primary contact for consulting and supporting any SAP project implementation.
• Execute business requirements workshops.
• Analyze the assignments and segregation of duties conflicts.
• Maintain SAP authorization process design and related documentation using BI & BW principle, guidelines.
• Communicate and translate SAP BI & BW function or technical concept to business process owners
• Must be ability to clearly, concisely and thoroughly communicate
• Performs Unit, Integration and Regression testing
• Planning and coordinating positive and negative tests of all new and changed roles
• Develops documentation for configuration specification and test scripts
• Involve on Data Migration design and execution
• Performs Go-live preparation, and support
• Provides post Go-live support
• 3-5 years of experienced in support and management of projects in SAP BI & BW
• Hand on experience in SAP BI & BW for analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance across multiple environments with a large group of end users
• Good knowledge of SAP technical architecture & system landscape design concept