- To coordinate with all departments to ensure compliance to all ASAP schedules and guidelines.
- To ensure timely submission of data so that there is no delay in ASAP implementation
- To ensure that the site team is well trained in ASAP
- To submit reports on ASAP activities as and when required by Entity Project Head/Site Head.
- Responsible for implement SAP S4 Hana (Production, Supply Chain, Logistic, maintenance, and procurement modules)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engg or minimum any other Engg discipline
- At least 5 years on hands experience in SAP implementation/SAP usage in a large petrochemical/process industry
- Excellent proficiency in MS office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Outlook etc.
- Good in written as well as spoken/written English and spoken Thai