• Develop complex Winshuttle scripts, forms and workflows. This individual will be marketed as a Winshuttle subject matter expert.
• Support and troubleshoot when there are break fix needs for production solutions and changes.
• Our customers have enterprise licenses and require guidance on solution development. We also promote customer solutions between environments. This candidate will handle support calls from customers.
• This candidate will also handle project scoping to capture business requirements, complete a scoping template and provide estimates to project stakeholders. It is also important that this individual can manage the project from scoping to production to post go live support.
• 2 Years’ experience of solution scoping, development and delivery with Winshuttle Studio, Composer and Foundation
• 2 Years’ experience working as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
• Ability to stay focused working independently with minimal supervision
• Troubleshooting, analytical and process analysis skills
• Professional communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
• Flexibility to accept break-in activities with a positive attitude
• Able to manage a very busy calendar and be on time to meetings prepared and ready
• Dependable and able to follow to completion work tasks
• Patience for working with challenging customers