- Prepares tax related JVs and supporting details for adjustment and reclassification.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly report and perform analysis on GL account level.
- Perform account reconciliation and reviewing GL balance.
- Providing internal & external auditors with necessary data such as tax schedule and deferred tax working.
- Assist in preparing taxation monthly, quarterly and annually reports (i.e. CIT, VAT, WHT, overseas tax and etc).
- Assist in overseeing domestic, corporate and international tax compliance filing and related matters.
- Responsible for corporate income tax returns and ensure compliance with Thai regulations.
- Assist in tax investigation process, this includes contacting the Revenue Department for all tax matters.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Manager or Finance Vice President.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Taxation, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Experience:+ 3 years tax and accounting experience.
- Expertise with Oracle, advance computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of IFRS and GAAP and BOI regulation.
- Self-motivated and open minded.
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, good team-player with a collaborative focus.
- Good communication in English.