Our client is international company...
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including budgets, forecast, variance analysis and commentaries
- Collaborate closely with Shared Services and Finance sub-teams on financial accounting matters
- Support timely delivery of financial accounting and tax reporting activities, including but not limited to: month-end and year-end closing activities, Balance Sheet reconciliation, Financial Statements review, IFRS reporting, consolidation reporting, GST/VAT, and Corporate Tax returns.
- Execute business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control and compliance to US GAAP and IFRS.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors on all audit matters to ensure compliance
- Test, design and roll out new financial system or tools
- Any adhoc matters as assigned
- Perform full financial close process, ensuring timely and accurate submission of financial reports.
- Perform general ledger accounting, prepare monthly account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Coordinate with Shared Service Lead to oversee & review Accounts payables and Accounts receivables transactions and capital expenses
- Report Financial and Operational Issues-processes and systems related. Review of existing policies and procedures, internal controls, compliance with group policy. Process improvement recommendations and driving issue resolutions.
- Facilitate completion of annual group audit and annual statutory audit. Execute tasks in the PBC list providing supporting documents to auditors, variance analysis, and other internal and external audit tasks. Also directly communicating with statutory auditors, external and internal stakeholders - directors and company secretary.
- Financial analysis and strategic planning for annual budgeting.
- Support finance-related and system enhancement projects (process improvements, automation, etc).
- Support other adhoc accounting activities, reporting duties, and projects
For more enquiries feel free to contact Email: aornpreeya.f [@]manpower.co.th