Reporting to the Shared Service Lead (SEA), AR collections of all outstanding amounts, liaising with Customer Care/Project Management team get insight and follow overdue debts.
The incumbent is responsible in working with manage various roles and accountabilities to ensure the efficient operation and support of Shared Service Center in SEA.
- Set up new Accounting Share service team in Thailand
- Experience from senior to management in accounting operation of Share Service Center in Thailand.
- Collaborate closely within Shared Services and Finance sub-teams on financial accounting matters. (SEA)
- Order to Cash domain responsibilities across Credit control and Collections as well as Accounts Receivables, Invoicing and revenue recognition control.
- Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables.
- Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries.
- Maintaining customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (IC) and external (Customers) questions and requests for information.
- Assist Financial Reporting group with various duties during the quarterly process including preparing the company's financial reporting packages with detail, Bad Debt Provision, ad-hoc and monthly/weekly Aged debt reports/AR overdue reports, Working Capital and Cash flow forecasts and others.
- Statistics and aggregated data to assess customers.
- Identifying defects and driving resolutions upstream of AR.
- Support finance-related and system enhancement projects (process improvements, automation, etc).
- Execute business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control and compliance to US GAAP and IFRS.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- At least 3-5 years working experience with good analytical skill.
- Be able to communicate in English.