The company is a well-known full-service Clinical Research Organization to support local innovations and attract global clinical research activities mission to provide one-stop clinical research services that meet global standards for Medical Product Development.
- Perform and handle the day-to-day operations of the clinical investigative phase, site identification, CTA customization, submission of EC and HA including visits timely and in good quality.
- In charge of keeping investigative reports, providing project communications and represent company and be the point of contact for all site management aspects.
- Effectively lead, assist and train other CRAs to operate complex equipment and follow proper research conduct both remote and on-site.
- Collaborate and liaise with internal study team members and site staff efficiently to drive successful execution of clinical studies.
- Degree in Science in Pharmacy, Nurse of Life Science (related).
- At least 5 years working experience in the pharma or clinical research industry
- Direct experience and demonstrate knowledge of Thai and International Clinical Research at least 5 years working experience in this area.
- Ability to work and collaborate productively while prioritizing, handling multiple project and delivery on time, and well perform successfully under pressure.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;
Tel: +66 2 631 0464 Ext. 2108