>> Application Management
• Being as the HRIS product owner to serves as an IT liaison to the HR organization with responsibility for overseeing the analysis, configuration, documentation, and implementation of systems.
• Reviews applications, procedures, workflow, and vendor specifications to ensure systems are operating correctly, features are being fully utilized, and data is generated accurately.
• Partners with members of the HR team to gather and further clarify business requirements.
• Responsible for design, build, QA, and deployment of HR applications and related integrations.
• Oversight of ongoing production support of HR solutions and addresses impacts from other IT changes outside the HR system scope.
Identify and resolve system functionality issues. Continually research, test and stay up-to-date on all system updates and fixes
Maintain up-to-date user system documentation and assists with training material
>> Data Analytics
• Oversee Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
• Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly or any.
• Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
• Produce and deliver standard and customized reports, dashboards and ad-hoc requests based on business needs
• Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant IT fields
• 5+ years in IT system related as Project Management, project analyst or coordinator experience especially in manufacturing or multinational organization
• Experience in database access using SQL/ORACLE/MySQL or any database
• Experience with analytical (visualization) software
• Experience in Web Development, SQL Server, ASP.NET, including HR applications , Humantrix is desirable
• Extensive experience in implementing an HR systems, reporting system, data warehouse full life cycle technology upgrades, test strategy, planning and regression testing
• Understand & experience of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area.