• Completed education of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or related field
• 5 to 10 years of relevant experiences in Manufacturer environment.
• Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Current engineer license
Knowledge of Mechanical: Design by CAD, Machinery and MEP
• Pneumatic / Hydraulic system and combustion system
• Programable Logic Controller (PLC) and Robot programming: Siemens, Mitsubishi and ABB Robotics.
• Time management and organization skills