Senior Marketing Specialist - Food Industry
Working day: M-F 08:00-18:00
Location: WFH 60% / Marketing Activity 20% / Office 20% at Samutsakorn
Report: Sales and Marketing Director
- Developing marketing and communications strategy both online & offline including budgets and timeline management.
- Managing and executing marketing and communication activities; campaign and promotion and ensuring a consistent image of the show brand.
- Being the main center of contact with related partners regarding the implementation of joint marketing and communication activities.
- Implementing project marketing planning including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kits, promotion brochures, exhibitions & press events, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles, and internal communications.
- Developing current activities on all digital platform and social media campaign management.
- Compiling monthly marketing reports and making suggestions for campaign optimization.
- Being a center of relationships, building and maintaining connections with all partners.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in managing and executing marketing campaigns, data analysis, marketing research especially in FMCG.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel - Pivot, Vlookup, PowerPoint).
- Well organized, creativity, communication, and multiple tasking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work. independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and able to work effectively with a variety of functions and businesses.