- Manage all administrative and back-end support documentation.
- Assist in handling incoming phone enquiries and email correspondences.
- Ensure smooth communication and workflow between the upper management and employees.
- Administrate and document data into the company's internal system.
- Prepare internal monthly reports on bi-weekly basis.
- Provide assistance in other ad-hoc and administrative duties.
- 1-2 years of working experience in administration/document processing (Japanese N1-N2) will be advantageous Coordinate between internal star and clients with below detail.
- Internal star and clients with below detail.
- Good command of written and spoken English language.
- Candidates with strong interest in Japanese language but without JLPT/related certification are also.
- welcome, as on-the-job training will be provided.