Senior Purchasing Officer
- Main responsibilities for direct sourcing, submit RFQ for new program and providing material readiness as timing, Cost & part set up in system for new program award. Support on cost saving activities and PR. And support other assignment from management.
- Mainly responsibilities for direct sourcing, submit RFQ packages for new program
- Mainly support on material readiness, part and cost set up
- Support cost saving activities for direct and indirect parts to achieve company target
- Support on sourcing new business for Lumen freedom
- Support indirect material control activities to ensure that all materials are available to support the to production line runs smoothly without any resource shortage and manage storage of incoming and outgoing parts. As well as raise PO for indirect
and chasing shipment to meet customer timeline.
- Coordinated with production, warehouse and QA to dispose all rejected materials from incoming inspection process and production.
- Identifying and investigating potential suppliers and part of a cross functional team.
- Handling requests for quotation (RFQ) from potential bidders.
- Analysis of supplier quotes for RFQ compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Negotiation of terms and conditions and place purchase orders with successful bidder, ensuring compliance with all
- applicable Company requirements and regulations.
- Sourced new vendors and suppliers to support the projects and conducted evaluation of supplier performance.
- Emphasized company environmental, health and safety rules and regulations.
- Post contract award administration to ensure all contract term are satisfied, including monitoring of manufacturing requirements, supplier delivery and quality performance and the implementation of any appropriate corrective actions.
- Represent Lumen Thailand in contractual matters with suppliers.
- Serve as a focal point for multiple internal customers for supplier related issues.
- Effectively work with supplier and internal customers to improve supply chain.
- Develop, support, and maintain Quality System ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- To Support new project such as material readiness, PO raise to supplier
- Sourcing new alternative source to support current and new business award.
- Provided liaison between vendors and department heads about procurement procedures, order status and problem resolution.
- Maintained records in accordance with established policies, procedures and audit guidelines
- Monitored transit time of shipment delivery to prevent the material shortage to the production.
- Other general duties as directed by manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Supply chain management field.
- Experiences in sourcing direct & Indirect for Electronic business at least 5 years.
- At least 5 years related experience in material management and cost saving activities in automotive field.
- Logical thinking skills, decision making, problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a busy team environment and extremely reliable and punctual.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices and percentage.
- Good command of listening, spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 preferred.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408