- Sourcing of all goods and services for a business to enable it to maintain and develop its operations. The goods and services classified under the umbrella of direct material procurement are commonly bought for consumption by internal stakeholders (business units or functions) rather than the external customer or client.
- Experiences in Electronics & Electrical parts development.
- Material cost analysis.
- Conduct and manage direct material sourcing for new program following company procedure.
- Lead contract agreement process with supplier in all aspect such as MOQ, credit term etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder on supplier assessment, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process.
- Monitor supplier performance on CQTDS.
- Solves sourcing problems by analyzing possibilities solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Drive the cost and initiate cost saving activity to meet the target.
- Able to work with cross functional teams and support new project requirements.
- Initiate continuous improvement in purchasing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Experience in tender, bidding activity.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy.
- At least 5 years' previous experience as Purchasing Officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good communication skills, able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience from manufacturing of automotive or home appliance systems.
- Good command of English (have efficiency daily contact with oversea supplier).
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant