- Develop and implement strategies to meet objectives for the South Korean market.
- Guide and coordinate various teams within the company to ensure the successful execution of all business and marketing initiatives.
- Execute business tactics to support the expansion and growth of the organization.
- Shape and nurture the Partner ecosystem in the context of the South Korean market.
- Recruit and onboard new team members, fostering employee retention and gradual team expansion.
- Effectively manage sales revenue and budgets.
- Generate new clients and enhance the value of existing ones.
- Participate in live and virtual conferences, seminars, and industry events for lead generation and branding in and out of Korea.
- Create estimates and plans for customers.
- Encourage employee and customer participation in business growth by maintaining enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Ensure team synergies and partnerships in both internal and external communications and work activities.
- Maintain effective and timely communication with company stakeholders in Asia.
- Manage team members to ensure fairness in team performance.
Back to job search
|IT and Tech
|Job Start Date