Location : Work from Home
• Develop and provide in sales strategic planning and goal setting process and the annual business planning process
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of a series of templates & training materials that create consistency and efficiency across the sales engineering organization
• Coordinate necessary sales engineering and cross-functional resources in the planning and execution of sales missions and activities
• Work with internal partners and global team to contribute to the profitable growth and cost objectives by developing execution strategies
• Monitor performance versus objectives and take corrective strategic action when needed
• Meet revenue targets as determined by the leadership team
• Manage and foster professional internal & client relationships
• Monitor research trends in assigned markets
• Participate in sales and product knowledge training as determined by the leadership team
• Execute internal sales processes such as data input, reports, and account activity as per the procedures outlined
• Manage portfolio of existing customers and provide prompt service and monitoring service team operation.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Preferable in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in sales & marketing, especially in cooling or refrigerator product in retail business.
• Proven track record in business networking or client relations with CLMVT market of retail business.
• Strong networking, coordination, presentation and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Willing to travel and work from home based.