• Develop/enhance standard software applications
• Document programming algorithm and coding strategies
• Test and debug applications based on users’ requests
• Interact with users to analyze needs and assist with solutions when possible
• Develop software for NPI (New Product) and deployed to MASS production.
• Support for data process and analysis of manufacturing.
• Know customer's expectations and drive action to meet them.
• Perform related work as required.
• B.Eng. or M. Eng. Electronic/Control/Computer Engineering.
• At least 4 years working experiences of software development related to machine control, images processing, computer vision or automation control systems.
• Basic knowledge for camera active alignment and has experience to deploy Active Alignment algorithm (Hill climbing, Gradient Descent, Soft-Computation or Artificial Algorithm will be an advantage), for Mass Production.
• Good computer skills for C/C++/C# (Matlab will be an advantage).
• knowledge to analyze test data with statistic tools.