Senior sourcing merchandiser
Be responsible for sourcing and developing new products and make sure to meet sales target and quotation.
- Support new business expansion.
- Sourcing suitable suppliers based on customer's inquiry and orders.
- Developing product, costing, production planning, work with clients, suppliers, and production factory.
- Conducting market's trend to survey and develop new products, promote to customer to meet sales target and quotation.
- Negotiate on purchasing terms and cost with vendors to meet buyer's requirement.
- Independently dealing with customers and vendors.
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers by reviewing capability and facility.
- Product presentation through samples and display to buyers during their visits.
- Sourcing, Quotes and price analysis, making offers and preparing itinerary for buyers.
- Visit factories with customers and managers.
- Cooperate with support dept. and make the shipment and daily operation smoothly.
- Other works as assigned from line manager.
- Category: Furniture, home Accessories, home décor.
- Must be at least 3-5 years of trading/agency experiences for US Market.
- University/college graduated
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening, reading and reading) this is Compulsory
- Commitment and dedicate in job, be able to travel on business trip
- Good communication skills possess team group co-operation concept and higher sense of responsibility.
- Team player, energetic, well organized, able to work under pressure and participate in challenging duty.