Location : Base at Sathorn, Pattanaka (once a week)
• Design, develop, improve web services and office system on the server-side of Ookbee U products so that our application on the client-side can work perfectly to ensure the best user experience
• Explore challenging new areas and build high-quality software solutions for Ookbee U products.
• Work closely with other software development project manager, engineers and designers to develop top-quality products that solve actual business and technology problems
• Have a relentless focus on scalability, latency, performance, robustness, and cost trade-offs – especially those present in highly virtualized, elastic, cloud-based environments.
• Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
• Having C# programming background
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in software development (๋Junior Level)
• Minimum of 4 years' experience in software development (๋Senior Level)
• in C#, Asp.net MVC for Backend.
• Good understanding of Software Development and Software Design Patterns
• Experience in SQL and relational database design
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Agile, SCRUM, and lean software development
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated teaming and leadership skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and tight deadlines.
• Free Lunch and Soft-drink.
• Flexible working hours.
• Diligent Allowance
• 10-15 days Vacation Leave
• Medical Allowance, Life and Accident Insurance, Health Screen Program
• Provident Fund
• Training and Development Program
• Company Trip