• Manage all staffs and activities of aftersales services.
• Provide technical support to customers, sales and spare parts department.
• Develop and support to the field service staff.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with customers.
• Inventory control and optimize local spare parts stock.
• Generate reports, offer quotations and correspondences.
• Planning and arranging of service and warranty attendances.
• Monitor of accounts receivable.
• Control service operational cost.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Technical Advisor in the service/repair jobs.
• Applicants have experience of working in a similar role will be an advantage.
• Fluent English and Thai in both spoken and written.
• Must have leadership skill and strong analytical skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skill.