• To analyze customer’s service requirements from RFQ, be responsible for tailoring engineering service, maintenance service, training service, spare part service, managed service and other professional service, and guarantee the request of project implementation schemes are reasonable and applicable to the company.
• To collect and analyze customer’s service requirements, and make service proposal, build cost calculation methodology and provide final service pricing.
• Able to negotiate service commercial offer, to try to meet customer’s request and reach Huawei profitability target by contract sign-off.
• Support customer relationship for key service customers and customer satisfaction investigation, and implement presales activities including project meeting, workshops, clarifications, bidding support with customer’s operational to promote service sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
• At least 5-7 years work experience in major vendors/partners in ICT, with at least two years of service sales and service solution.
• Be familiar with at least two (2) kinds of telecommunication products, including:
- Fixed network: DSLAM, FTTx
- Transmission: SDH, PTN, Microwave, DWDM
- Core network: PS, CS, IMS, HLR, STP
- Datacom: High/Medium/Low level Router and Switch
- IT: Cloud Computing, Server, Storage;
- Knowledge in Radio Network: GSM, UMTS, LTE
• Successful work experience in Optimization/Telecom Rollout/Maintenance is preferred.
• Ability to work with customers, internal business unit organizations and third party vendors.
• Fluent in Thai & English language. (both written and oral)
• Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.