- Manage the inbound and outbound administrative documentations including licenses, form and any formal declarations required for shipping, payment processing, claims and other where necessary.
- Ensure all processes of shipping document for load/unload of shipment, invoicing, claims and any other administration of order handling by based on incoterms.
- Coordinate with concerned parties if there is an unexpected problem of import/export shipment such as shipment delay, damaged cargo during transportation.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and those who influence service performance; including Sales teams, Planning, freight and warehouse (Internal and External).
- Review, control and manage import/export document keeping properly in term of reference and customs audit.
- Daily tracking and report for inbound shipment schedule.
- Monitor shipment and facilitate analysis of shipment cost, shipping performance and be involved with relevant stakeholders for performance uptake and improvements
- Manage the BOI documents and process for import and export including BOI scrap process, Duty drawback and etc under BOI regulatory.
- Manage costs within logistics budget.
- Understand Thai local regulatory well including Free Zone, BOI, FTA, Customs regulatory and other related government department.
- Communicate and deal with external government, Customs Department of Foreign Trade, IC and BOI to resolve all issued for the Logistics related.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Exercises judgment within defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Other related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in Logistic (Import & Export) and BOI
- Have work experience in automotive industry and manufacturing company
- English language skill
- Knowledge in MS Application, such as MS Word & MS Excel, is a must
- BOI Knowledge and experience contact with Freight forwarder, BOI, Custom etc.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.th.com
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Senior Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349