· Develop and create the test cases in our internal tool or IBM Rational Doors tool
· Execute manual test cases in our MES software solution with video recording as test evidence
· Record the test result in document or IBM Rational Doors tool following the procedure
· Analyze and report the test defects and issues in OTRS ticket system
· Collaborate closely with internal and overseas teams.
· Participate in test related meetings and activities Knowledge/Experience/Qualifications
· Thai Nationality only
· 0-3 years' experience in software testing (new graduates are welcome!)
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
· Hands-on experience in Software Testing
· English language skill is a must Beneficial experience.
· Experience in MES system or has a background in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is an advantage
· Understanding of software development life cycle and testing methodologies
· Experience in automated testing is a plus Your benefits.
· Flexible work times in the office or working from home.
· Work in a global organization with international customers and colleagues
· Attractive benefits and employee engagement program
Fixed and variable yearly bonus
Transportation and Mobile Allowance
Health & Life Insurance
Annual Leave : Start 12 Days per year but count on ratio of start working date.