- Maintain a detailed technical understanding of our AI solution and design the right solution architecture that fits customers.
- Implement technical integration efforts with Perceptra's customers. This role requires coding in Python, SQL, shell script.
- Ensure that Perceptra's quality of service is aligned with the medical industry's standard in terms of security and interoperability.
- Fix issues customers faced, such as database, server issues, communication protocol issues.
- Provide emergency support for customers.
- Communicate with customers facing technical issues and lead the team to fix bugs swiftly.
- Improve Perceptra's solution delivery process. Collaborate with product development team to surface our vulnerable features and make improvements.
- Maintain servers and network infrastructure of Perceptra, on-site and on-cloud.
- Passion to create and deliver excellent tech solutions. Customer-focused mindsets. Service mind with passion for helping people and supporting your team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong spoken and written communication skills. Intermediate level in English conversation and writing.
- Mind for efficiency and process improvements. Keep the lookout for efficient means to shorten execution time.
- Strong organization skills, delivering work with proper documentations.
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner. Attention to detail, making little tono mistakes in assigned tasks. Always on top of your task list. Proactive personality.
- Willingness to travel to customers' sites.
- This is a customer service role and might require working flexible time such as weekends and night. You will be compensated with additional time-off.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and skills in networks, operating softwares (Linux, Ubuntu), virtual machines, and hardware configuration.
- Knowledge of information security. Experiences with technical support through VPN software and AnyDesk are desired.
- Knowledge of Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACs) and Hospital Information System (HIS).
- Solid understanding of database and SQL scripting.
- Hands-on programming experience. Experiences operating Linuxenvironment, application deployment with Docker, and programming in Python. Understanding of web frameworks and APIs