- Assist in month-end and year-end closing process.
- Maintain and ensure accurate analysis and reporting of inventory.
- Calculate and analyze inventory reserves and valuation.
- "Reconcile perpetual inventory on a monthly and annual basis.
- Perform cycle counting and yearly physical count."
- Analyze product cost BOM/Routing.
- Provide cost center planning on an annual basis.
- Assists in developing budgets and forecasts.
- Support the Manufacturing/Operations departments with various analyses
- Prepare monthly financial reports reconciliations.
- Assist with process improvements related to inventory, manufacturing operations and cost of sales.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in accounting function
- Must have CPD lisence
- Good Experince in cost accounting, with a background in manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree in in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Advanced competency in Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.) and the ability to use Outlook, Power point and Word.
- Strong background in inventory accounting and standard cost systems