Position: Sr. Process Safety Engineer
Report to: Manager, Process Safety Management (PSM)
Dept: Health, Safety and Environment
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
Salary range: 55K. - 62K.
- Advise and support manufacturing in solving process safety problems for all areas e.g. polymerization, extrusion, solids handling, monomer logistics, monomer production.
- Support Project Engineering. Facilitate safety reviews stage I+II and Process Hazards Analysis.
- Maintain, improve and revise process safety and engineering related PSM element procedure to ensure that always comply to latest law and regulation e.g. MOC, PSSR, Process Hazard Analysis.
- Maintain common site standards regarding process safety. Work towards application of the developed standards in Manufacturing within the scope of the service agreement.
- Manage records of all incidents and ensure all incidents are tracked and properly closed.
- Assist/conduct Root Cause analysis of process safety and reliability incidents including incidents caused by third parties.
- Manage the relevant internal and external regulations and legislation regarding process safety and the state of the art in process safety engineering. Implement respective changes/endorsement of legal and company requirements; prompt information of all concerned persons regarding the necessary changes.
- Promote technical exchange related to process safety issues within the site and promoting implementation of best practices and technical solutions.
- Manage, process and maintain Process Safety internal audit. Conduct training to internal auditors and ensure the findings are properly closed.
- Prepares compliance audit schedules and participates in audits to ensure compliance with all related health and safety regulations and standards.
- Participate in and review the process safety aspects of CapEx projects.
- Facilitate the training of site personnel in process safety topics; e.g. Tripod, Process Hazards Analysis, Consequence Analysis, MOC, Risk Assessment, Process Safety in Design, Fire Protection, etc
- Plans and implements all process safety policies and procedures, ensuring Company is compliant with all health and safety regulations and standards,
- Tracks changes in OSHA regulations to facilitate compliance and ensures Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, recordkeeping and reporting requirements are always met .
- Fundamental advice in all areas of process safety.
- Represents the company to governmental agencies and trade/professional associations.
- Drives workforce Process Safety Program including Incident trends, investigation findings, lesson learned, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in process engineering or similar studies.
- 5-10 years experiences in manufacturing, maintenance, process engineering or process safety are preferable.
- Good technical and commercial English language skills are essential. Required TOEIC 550