Position: Sr. Production Supervisor
Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
- Check and monitor quantity of raw materials and other auxiliary to ensure that are sufficient for process and comply with standard of specification.
- Support superior in managing and monitoring all production activities and parameter which effects to production process to ensure that production run as the plan set and MPS target set is achieved.
- Analyze and provide solution against a problem in production process to prevent consecutive impact on other processes.
- Coordinate with Maintenance & Reliability Team regarding maintenance plan to ensure that maintenance activities prepared for production can be completed within timeline and equipment are in operational condition.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to firm the production schedule and communicate any deviation from the plan.
- Check and monitor production data e.g. logbook, batch reports, usage sheets, chemistry data, shop orders, etc.
- Supervise team members in shift to ensure that all process parameters are under control as plan.
- Prepare shift reports and communicate to next team on duty to ensure that necessary information is communicated effectively.
- Commissioning/Startup activities for Project
- Support special operation projects in term of training, preparation, commissioning, start-up and documentation to ensure the project completed within timeline and safely manner.
- Involve in plant commissioning and startup activities of MOC/production expansion as well as ensure operational process.
- Support in troubleshooting against any issue occurred during pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup.
- Ensure that related operational procedures are available and communicated to team members
- People Supervise production team in shift to ensure that all staff are complied with company rules and regulation.
- Encourage and motivate staff to involve in other production support activities.
Qualifications and Justifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry or related field.
- 8 years' experience directly in petrochemical or chemical, of which 5 years in supervising/leading/managing team or in a senior level of position.
- Experienced/working in shift and prefer to work in shift.
- Knowledge of DCS control for petrochemical/chemical production process.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of process safety, chemical reaction and calculation.
- Experience in Project Management and/or commissioning, start-up experience are advantages.
- Good communicative English.
- Good skill of computer esp. MS Office programs.
- Possess functional competency set e.g. Safety Awareness, Drive for Result, Process Management, Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork, and Leadership.
- Be convenient to travel overseas for business trip - learning new technology of production process.
Attn: K. Phinthakarn Chanlar
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3409
Email: phinthakarn.c @manpower.co.th
Direct: 081 104 9196