- Ensure that all employees are working in a safe environment
- Lead the production team to deliver products with the right quality level according to the production plan.
- Coordinating the operations activities with Quality, Process, R&D
- Engineering Department to improve efficiency and quality.
- Perform improvement of the production process on production rates, efficiencies, etc.
- Analyze problems root causes and lead production team on problem-solving activities to prevent problems from happening again
- Ensure new and current production staff is properly trained in safety and quality procedure.
- Provide training and coaching team to improve their competency level
- Moulding Engineering
- 10 years' experience in managing a large modern factory.
- Experience in industries like Ceramics or Food manufacturing is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in Casting, Molding, High Pressure process or similar with Plastic Injection Process
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to positively motivate others.
- Understandings of basic labour and Safety laws
- Proven experience in building strong teams in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Computer literacy-skill to use software program, e.g., Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Good command of English language
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English with recent photo, and expected salary.
For more information please directly contact to
Nuntana Soikaew (Recruitment Consultant)
Mobile No: 081 104 9196
Manpower Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T. Nongprue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 THAILAND
Tel.: 033-135-014 Ext. 3412