- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Developing marketing opportunities plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Implementing sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Determine and develop company marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing plan which will focus on customer, and market expansion.
- Responsible for all marketing and sales activities, from lead generation through contract closing.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops.
- Supervise sale teams with all sale activities, ensure that teams understand correctly with brand positioning, marketing plan and sale plan. Lead teams to achieve with sale targets.\
- Setting yearly Sale & Marketing Plan, Forecast with sale targets. Propose with yearly event sale. Plan and oversee promotional events.
- Perform weekly meeting with sale teams to set Sale & Marketing plan and sales goals to achieve with sale targets. Reviewing with Sale monthly reports.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives. Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Perform with all related tasks and planning for doing website and marketing online. Monitors evaluate and plan with online advertising.
- Prepare monthly report for updating all ongoing tasks, sale reports and future sale proposed.
- Perform with Sale staff training and develop sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education. Ensure their understanding of Brand positioning and products.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, Support with any related works with internal teams and external agencies and performed other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/ Business marketing or related field
- Have working experience at least 10 years about Sales and Marketing
- Have management experience at least 3 years as Sales and Marketing Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Good problem solving and decision making
- English language skills (reading, speaking, writing