• Bachelor's Degree in Science Chemical, Petrochemical, Industrial Engineer, Supply Chain, and Economics, etc.
• Min. 1-3 years of an experience in Supply Chain, Economics Planning or Commercial field.
• 3 years of an experience in Chemical/Petrochemical business.
• Experience in Production/Process Engineer will be advantage.
• Strong in English skill (TOEIC > 650)
Work with team as a Purchaser for spot and long term strategic raw material.
Economics calculation to support Strategic Raw Material purchase to make a decision.
Follow a market trend, update trend and sharing with related team.
Participate for both internal and external parties for strategic raw material planning.