Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer Position:
- Responsible to ensure right quality from suppliers in serial life. Validate/challenge problem analyzing and problem solving at the supplier. Drive suppliers, with support of Global team in order to become excellent.
- Drive all necessary actions to achieve the best supplier quality by evaluating, developing assigned suppliers and ensuring quality in projects to achieve zero defects
- Monitor supplier performance and supplier part quality.
- Avoid claim at suppliers (anticipate problems)
- Lead the resolution of all quality claims with root cause analysis and LLC at suppliers.
- Lead yearly requalification plan with suppliers
- Store PPAP samples received from suppliers.
- Drive continuous improvement process (CIP) together with VS.
- Deploy, implement and comply with company rules and policies, including Supplier Quality Assurance Manual.
- Proactively initiate actions or initiatives at supplier to support target achievement
- Handle COPQ process
- Perform and follow up (track to closure) of supplier capability assessment and process audit (acc. VDA 6.3) at assigned suppliers.
- Ensure deployment of Component Qualification Process (CQP) at assigned suppliers with PPAP approval.
- Ensure conclusion of Quality Assurance Agreements (QAA) for all assigned suppliers in cooperation with Commodity Buyers.
- Comply with company and Sourcing & Purchasing (S&P) rules and policies.
- Improve processes in collaboration with S&P Business Improvement Team
- Develop new potential suppliers in coordination with Commodity Buyers and global team
- Perform supplier quality task assigned by APAC Supplier Quality Leader.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5 years working experience in SQE and shop floor experience in a manufacturing environment and Automotive experience in matrix environment.
- Good knowledge of Core Quality Tools of IATF 16949 (Automotive quality standards-APQP/PPAP/FMEA/MSA/SPC).
- Knowledge of Process Audit VDA 6.3, IMDS.
- Good command of English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349