- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years' experience of Supply Chain management included Purchasing, Logistics, Planning, Import- Export and Warehouse management from the manufacturing, Automotive business will be advantage.
- Familiar to work with Chinese culture, quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant