• Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the management of three major functions including PMC, Logistics and Import-Export
• Build SCM team and establish the management process
• Manage the Logistics, transportation, Import-Export including BOI and Customer Service
• Manage the local vendors and contract
• Establish the functional KPI and manage the performance improvement
• Other duties as deemed necessary assign by supervisor
• Attend weekly meetings with headquarter
• Monthly reporting on KPI and related performance issues
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics, Business Administration, or related fields
• At least 10 years of experience in supply chain related position from Multinational of Electronics Manufacturing.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in management level
• High Integrity/Team Spirit/Aggressive on Cost/Strong Passion and attention to details
• Fluent in English and good communication with internal/external team
• Strong business negotiation skill is necessity.
• Highly hands-on and analytical skills