• Experience 3-5 year in Linux (Red Hat, CentOS), Linux clustering
• Experience in database setup and clustering (PostgreSQL)
• Experience in WEB (Apache, Tomcat) Docker, Proxy, Firewall, LDAP Server, Backup Server, Network monitor, System Monitoring
• If experience in enterprise finance solution, this would be beneficial
Installation and maintenance
• Installing and maintaining operating environments.
• Monitoring these operating environments.
• Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation’s systems
• Identifying and resolving technical issues
• Cross-platform experience and the expertise to identify and resolve integration issues
• Assisting with systems integrations
• Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
• Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
• Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
• Understanding of the Release and Deployment Management process specified by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process at the Foundation level
• Excellent understanding of the continuous integration practice
• Knowledge of system level and integration level testing
• Proficiency in specifying and implementing testing and production environment infrastructure
• Understanding with automated testing products, including how to set up automated testing, how to script automated tests, how to create automated regression test suites, and how to troubleshoot automated testing issues
• Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
• Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues.
• Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
• Providing training and support.