- Inspecting buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repairing faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures.
- Planning and scheduling repairs.
- Conducting periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Performing general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting and carpentry.
- Helping develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintaining the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Graduated from vocational or higher in any related field.
- Have an experience in Automotive / Furniture Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge of machinery maintenance in manufacturing processes (sewing, cutting, assembly line)
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 30-40K
- Working day: Mon-Fri (8.00 - 17.00)
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 0020243
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554