* Be an expert in the various hardware/software offerings that provides and how they interact with laundry equipment.
* Assist customers and end users through various support channels, providing technical support on the installation, operation, or troubleshooting conforming to established policies and procedures.
* Serves as primary intermediary between engineering teams and users regarding installation, function, and use of Alliance technology products
* Develops and maintains documentation.
* Coordinates with global team for information update and serving customers' request.
* Continually searches for ways to improve processes or reduce costs.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Min. 4 of experience in technical field for diploma degree and two-year experience in technical field for higher degree
* General knowledge of software systems and computer science concepts e.g., Google Sheets/Docs, Microsoft Windows, and Remote Connection Tools
* Familiarity with Ticketing systems
* Demonstrated experience with various software systems
* Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent ability to quickly understand new software abilities and concepts
* Good command of spoken and written English
* Diploma or higher degree in information technology, computer science, or related field