• Create and Plan for shutdown work list to be correct.
• Schedule for Shutdown planned based on time and resources provided.
• Follow up to all progresses and report to be on time planned.
• Control Execution progress, report and update all statues.
• Issue ITB scope of work, summarize Technical Bid Evaluation for selecting on potential contractor.
• Detect abnormality during execution that can cause of the delay and report.
• After execution, get a feedback and summarize to improve.
• Propose optimization and/or improvement plan for next planned shutdown.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical, Instrumentation or related field
• At least 3 years of an experiences in Shutdown Planning and management
• Excellent in scheduling/planning software in Ms. Project/Primavera
• Good attitude, flexibility, in method but commit in Target and HSE regulation
• Good Ms. Offices (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
• Good command in English skill