* Lead a team of storekeepers and clerk to coordinate end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound goods receiving, storage, stock issuing and delivery on a timely basis.
* Receiving of all incoming shipments and accurate data entry into system.
* Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper storage bin location within the Warehouse.
* Conduct periodical stock takes and cycle count to check system stock and physical inventory accuracy.
* Arrange, manage and coordinate delivery of goods to customers.
* Implementation of policies, procedures and work standards.
* Ensure warehouse housekeeping, workplace safety and security procedure.
* Bachelor degree in any related field
* At least 10 years of Warehouse Management working experience ideally in manufacturing or industrial environment
* Excellent planning and organization, problem-solving skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office, must have knowledge of SAP system
Interested applicants are invited to send resume, recent photograph, current income and expected salary by e-mail.
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408