• Responsible for overall warehouse affairs and daily work management, coordinating the work between the various functional departments.
• Is responsible for the formulation and revision transceiver deposit warehouse operation procedure and management system, warehouse management system in all kinds of process and standards.
• Develop a plan of the warehouse work. Make work plan for this month, summarize and analyze the department work for last month, lead to urge employees to complete target tasks.
• Is responsible for the allocation of daily work of warehouse keeper and make the daily work of efficient, accurate, and orderly.
• Responsible for the warehouse inventory checking to ensure the system & e-documents data is correct.
• Safety support on EHS management systems (GSSF & ISO14001 & ISO45001), lead the EHS related duties for responsible areas.
• Strictly abide the EHS rules and regulations and behavior guideline in the plant; wear PPE in right way; actively participate in EHS training; do housekeeping at work; report accidents and unsafe issues immediately join the accident disposal. Specific presentation can be reached in Workday system and individual job description.
• Deliver the safety, health and environmental policy to venders. Supervise the logistics vendor EHS performance.
• Bachelor's degree of any related field.
• At least 8 years in Warehouse management from the automotive manufacturing.
• Good command of English.
• Strong leadership skills and management skills.
• Have own car and able to drive for work.