- Troubleshoot any application issues to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Investigate and find root cause of application problem, especially critical and recurrent ones.
- Deploy new version of applications to preproduction and production environment.
- Participate in the quality assurance testing of new releases prior to deployment to production.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Develop, and implement solution monitoring to help detect issues and troubleshoot problems faster.
- Continuously implement any automation which improve the operation and reliability of the operation.
- Train and coach application support engineers in local operations and new customer projects.
- Document any work instructions, procedures required for performing technical work that can be shared.
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux and VM
- Competent knowledge of at least a relational database
- Experience with log analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge and experience in Splunk or equivalent will be added advantage
- Knowledge or experience in other related technologies (OpenShift, Kubernetes) are advantageous