• Set up and handle Payroll, Benefit & Compensation, Promotion, Recruitment, Training, ISO, Safety, and General Affairs function.
• Responsible for sourcing, screening and recruiting candidates for job openings to meet business needs.
• Work with line manager to prepare manpower planning, payroll budgeting, headcount report, mid-term plan, and other HR & Admin analyses reports.
• Strong in motivation, communication, coordination, team leadership, strong sense of responsibility and career
• Handle administration work for expatriates, eg, visa and work permit application or extension, apartment rental, etc.
• Be a consultant on human resources management
• Organize internal activities
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or higher.
• Experience working minimum 5 - 10 years of HR function in Multinational Manufacturing.
• Strong HRM with presentation, recruit, planning, organizational.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and globally team.
• Strong leadership & managerial skills.
• Experience in new company set up is a plus
• Proactive, detailed oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work under high pressure
• Good command in English and Mandarin