Location : Klongtoey
• Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
• Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
• Leading business optimization initiatives by conducting individual or group training sessions for personnel.
• Contributing to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
• Measuring the impact of interventions on staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction.
• Documenting processes and presenting progress reports to executives and senior managers.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
• Master's degree in organizational psychology, organizational development, or business administration preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience as an organizational development in a related industry.
• Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
• Advanced proficiency in office and business administration software.
• Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
• Superb analytical and time-management skills.