- Oversee organization culture change management, engagement, succession program, training & development and also internal communication.
- Lead new HR system and implement all modules in HR system.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and
- Interventions to support business strategy which foster a high performance culture where valuing learning, continuous improvement.
- Design specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and feedback process.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example: - undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible.
- Ensure Internal Communications deliver effective communication and consultation
- Processes and to build staff engagement.
- Develop talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Individual Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the Fund's development budgets.
- Develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Individual Development Plans.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline. Master's degree is desirable
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Fluent local languages (would be advantage)
- 3-7 years of experience in HRD including Learning & Development, HRM and Process Improvement
- Experience and a proven track record of Organization and Human Performance Development, Process Improvement
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on project management experience and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills in project management and coordinating cross-functional initiatives
- People operations management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors as well as diverse teams.
Report to: Factory Manager + HROD (Thailand)