- To understand the business objectives and hiring needs. Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience
- Build your network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business
- Work on the human resources process
- 3+ years of human resources experience or in recruitment agency.
- Ability to influence and partner with senior leadership across the company using a data driven approach
- Experience closing candidates at all levels from early career to senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with different tools such as LinkedIn, Job Boards, Greenhouse, MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives
- Highly passionate about recruitment and human resources.