Key Account Manager
- Mainly focus with a Key account customer (Local and Network) to ensure the process and
- performance of operations and commercial was smoothly by highly focus on the part of
- Respond for all related with the procurement process to the Oversea agent within 24
- Propose the best logistic solutions to customers.
- Generate leads, set appointments and present business proposals to potential customers
- through various communication channels, including face to face meetings, telephone calls,
- emails, etc.
- Consults and works directly with management and subordinate team in regard to regional
- establishment and implementation, local business development and direction of revenue
- goal achievement, in accordance with sales business plan.
- Develops and maintains good relationship with customers to ensure that customer
- satisfaction is being properly maintained.
- Ensures customer services and all operational levels..
- Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related area or equivalent.
- Core experienced in key account management.
- Minimum 8 years experienced in freight forwarder business .
- Fluent in Thai and English.
- Knowledge & understanding of freight forwarder flow process and procurement
Benefits : Five-day work week, Medical insurance ,Annual bonus , 10 Days Annual leave , Provident fund
Key Requirements :
- Background experienced : Sea ( 50% ) , Air ( 50% )
- Good Connections with Sea Line
- Strong sales personality / Presentation Skills
- Fluent English
- Solid Knowledge on P&L Management