• Setting price packages for the sale logistics to new and current customers.
• Provided proposal in cost and bidding.
• Expanding the customer base to maximize sales revenue, develop strategic sales plans and customer satisfaction.
• Finds ways to sell service in the face of down market.
• Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business marketing or related field
• Experience in logistics industry and supply chain management.
• Knowledge of Freight Forwarding/Cross-border Truck & Marine & Air/Customs clearance is a must.
• Analytical skills and critical thinking to create new business to optimize company costs.
• Have knowledge of consumer insights, marketing research methodology with sales or marketing background.