- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Host in-house recruitment events.
- Discuss employees' career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees' requests and grievances in a timely manner..
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- 3 - 5 year experince in HRM or HRD.
- Solid understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
Location at Ladprao.